My Stampin' Up! Classes

Monday, October 29, 2012

Designer paper Christmas frame with coordinating card

 
Today is THE day to get all of your stamps at 15% off. Please contact me with your order as soon as you can. I'll be drawing from those who order to see who gets the hostess benefits!
 
Whoo hoo! It's finally my turn as a designer at Craft Project Central. My projects are shown above and they're the bonus project for October at Craft Project Central, complete with photo tutorial and step-by-step directions. To get access to the bonus project, just post the CPC blinkie on your blog, or subscribe to two or more months in a row, or refer your friends and when they subscribe, let Jacque know at CPC. Have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

hollybeary creations said...

This came out great!! What a fun Christmas card.

lisa808 said...

Pretty frame and card!

Cheryl said...

Terry, Your frame is gorgeous! I love the tree inside the frame. It looks like you rolled the pieces. Very pretty.

Kim said...

WoW!!! Your frame is awesome! and, I neveer would have guessed you made it...you really thought outside your box!
hugs, kim